IF YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR AN OAKLAND DUI, AND ARE LOOKING FOR AN OAKLAND DUI ATTORNEY, CALL THIS NUMBER FOR INFORMATION AND READ BELOW, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
If your DUI arrest happened in any of the following cities Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville, Piedmont or Albany, the information below is crucial to your case:
- Call us or DMV within TEN DAYS of your arrest. If you don't you will lose your license automatically. Do not allow this to happen. If you call our office we can help to set up the hearing and SAVE your license.
- Write down as much detail about the day of your arrest, we want to know were you were; who you were with; what you were doing; how much you had to drink; did you pay cash or use a credit card, other witnesses, etc....
- DO NOT PLEAD GUILTY, Call us to get a free consultation, we have been defending OAKLAND DUI's for the past 15 years. We know the Court, we know the Judges and we know the District Attorneys. When you go into battle, it is always wise to know your opponents.
- An Oakland DUI is complex, there is a lot of science and law involved and only an Attorney can properly advise you. Again, there are few instances when it is a good idea to plead guilty, so don't do it, specially on the first day of Court.
- Do not fail to appear for your Oakland DUI case. If you do, a warrant for your arrest will be issued.
- Almost All Oakland DUI cases start at the Wiley Manuel Court House in Oakland. Your first Court date will be heard in Department 107, where you will be asked if you wish to plead guilty or not guilty.
- On the day for Court, give yourself enough time to arrive, give your self time to deal with the metal detector line.
Again, if you have been arrested for a DUI in Oakland or any of the sourrounding cities, you should call DUI Attorney, Francisco Rodriguez, for a free consultation. He knows the science, the law and the players in your case. You made one mistake already, don't make another!